Westfield Topanga has partnered with My Valley Pass and the Valley Relics Museum to celebrate 818 Day: A San Fernando Valley Celebration!
818 Day is held each year on August 18 to highlight the San Fernando Valley community – from its amazing businesses to its historic and one-of-a kind locations. Westfield will be holding celebrations from Thursday to Sunday, August 21. Events include live music, a beer garden, photo ops, a family arcade and much more!
818 Day Celebrations include:
– 12 to 6 pm: Camp 818 located in Target Court
– Family Fun Arcade sponsored by The Valley Relics Museum
– Pop Culture Mini Museum sponsored The Valley Relics Museum
– 2 to 6 pm: Beer Garden sponsored by My Valley Pass
– Thursday: 8one8 Brewing
– Friday: San Fernando Brewing Company
– Saturday: Cellador Ale
– Sunday: Hand-Brewed Brewery
– Live Music sponsored by Norman’s Rare Guitars – 818 / Valley Photo Opportunities
– Westfield Topanga Gift with Purchase: Shop at 3+ stores at Westfield Topanga & The Village, receive a Valley Relics Museum T-Shirt or Hat*
* Westfield Topanga Gift With Purchase Terms & Conditions: Shop 3+ retailers in the same day. Show your receipts to the Pop-up Concierge located on Level 1 near The Cheesecake Factory. Pop-up Concierge Hours of Operations: Friday – Sunday: 12 to 6 pm. While supplies last.
My Valley Pass is the most complete online visitor’s guide dedicated to highlighting all of the arts, restaurants, entertainment and music exclusively in the San Fernando Valley. For more information visit myvalleypass.com
Valley Relics Museum boasts its vast collection of historical artifacts pertaining to The San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas. The collection includes rare documents, photographs, vintage neon signs, postcards, yearbooks, negatives, clothing, books, art, automobiles and BMX bikes from the Valley’s past. The Valley Relics Museum is a nonprofit organization 501(c)3 with an endeavor to preserve and protect our local history and it’s artifacts while educating the public on the rich history of the San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas. For more information visit valleyrelicsmuseum.org.
For a complete schedule of events visit westfield.com/topanga.